We Scout. We Evaluate. We Promote. We Advise. We Place.
First State Preps provides a personalized recruiting solution for each student-athlete we work with, providing our prospects with a customized recruiting program that is designed to provide each athlete maximum exposure and increased opportunities. First State Preps Scouts attend games and events looking for college talent. Once we identify an athlete as having college potential from seeing him or her play in person, on video and /or talking to atleast one of his or her coaches we set up an in-home consultation with the athlete and family.
Our free in-home athletic consultation is to determine if the student-athlete has the necessary combination of academics, ability, character, and passion to compete at the collegiate level. We are very selective in our process of determining which athletes we wish to represent and are not open enrollment. By spending time together and thoroughly evaluating the prospective athlete we are able to make an informed decision if the prospect qualifies for our program. Upon qualification and the athlete being enrolled as a First State Preps prospect we then develop a personalized, aggressive recruiting game plan specific to their individual goals and needs.
This includes but is not limited to:
- In-Home Consultation
- Personal Recruiting Coach
- Individual Recruiting Website
- Personal Recruiting Email
- Custom College List Creation
- Personal Video Editing
- Athlete Scouting Reports
- Academic & Athletic College Fit Targeting
- High School/Club Coach Evaluations
- College Visit Preparation
- Exposure/Athlete Marketing Campaigns
- Inclusion in our First State Preps Prospect Reports
- College Camp Recommendations
- Phone Calls /Emails /Mailings to College Coaches
- Exposure Event Emails
- Personal Update Campaigns
- Social Media Integration/Promotion
- Support and Guidance Throughout the Entire Recruiting Process
- Recruiting & NCAA Updates
- High School/Club Recruiting Seminars
- Local Recommendations (Academic Consultants, SAT/ACT Prep, Clubs, Trainers, etc)
Tools—The Tools needed to make sure all college coaches know about you—Don’t wait to hear from college coaches! Our recruiting network includes over 2,000 colleges & universities and more than 20,000 college coaches nationwide.
Guidance— Because First State Preps works with only a limited number of highly qualified prospects each year, our staff is able to provide each and every athlete the personal attention, service and care they need to Get Recruited!
Experience— Our scouts have years of recruiting experience in and around the recruiting landscape. Our staff is comprised of former professional and college athletes, high school and college coaches and college scouts. We have the knowledge and expertise to successfully guide student athletes through the college recruiting process.